This stuffed mushroom taste very originally, delicate tender and require a minimum cooking time.
- 5 mushrooms caps
- 5 quail eggs
- 2 tablespoon cheese, grated
- salt, papper
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Rinse mushrooms thoroughly.
- Carefully remove the stems to keep mushroom caps.
- Put the caps on the baking tray previously slightly greased with olive oil.
- Add cheese and parsley, crack a quail egg into each champignon cap. Sprinkle with salt and papper.
- Place into the preheated 180C oven and bake for 15 minutes.