- 1 kg potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 250 ml sour cream
- 250 ml broth
- 100 g tasty cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- cracked black pepper and salt to taste
- In a frying pan with a little butter, slowly cook onion with minced garlic until caramelised and brown.
- Add sour cream and cheese to make a saucy consistency.
- On the bottom of a small casserole dish add a layer of potato. Smooth over a quarter of
- the souce, sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Repeat layers 4 times, finishing with sour cream, onion and cheese.
- Place in oven for about 45 minutes or until potato is cooked through.