- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely grated
- zest from 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon sesame
- Squeeze the orange in a big bowl, add honey, olive oil and ginger, and mix everything very well.
- Add the chicken drumsticks (or pieces), making sure they are coated on all sides with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning the meat from time to time. The next day drain the chicken pieces and place them into a greased stove and oven proof dish.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven (180C) and bake for about 50-60 minutes, frequently basting it in marinade.
- When it’s done, take the chicken out on a warm plate, pour the rest of the marinade. Then pour it over the chicken.
- Serve it with a potatoes.