- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 100 ml butter, melted
- 1 large egg
+ 1/2 cup nutella
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 tablespoons nutella
- Mix dry and wet ingredients separately, then stir just until combined.
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake papers , fill each cup 2/3 full with batter.
- Drop a spoonful of Nutella on top of each, and swirl through the batter with the tip of a bamboo skewer, knife or other pointy object.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of one of the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Tilt them in the pan to help them cool.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks and gently fold or whip in the nutella.
- Transfer cream to a piping bag and pipe cream onto each cupcake.