A fun, unique recipe for Doughnuts balls. Different from cake balls, cake pops, or cupcake bites.
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- oil for frying
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Beat lightly egg with yogurt, add flour, baking powder and pinch of salt.
- Mix in flour mixture until crumbly.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Carefully drop doughnuts with a small spoon into hot oil, only a few at a time.
- Fry, turning once, for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.