- green melon
- 1/2 cucumber, fresh, peeled
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2-1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- mint leaves
- Peel the cucumber and cut into small cubes.
- Cut the melon, remove the stones and discard. Cut into small cubes.
- Put the cucumber and mango cubes into the blender. Pour in the lime or lemon juice. Add the honey (start with a tablespoon, you can add more later, if needed) and mint leaves.
- Process the mixture until the cucumber and melon are pureed. Taste. Add more syrup or sugar, if needed.
- Add water and mix again.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses. Garnish with whole mint leaves or melon mini ball or cucumber slice.
- Serve cold.