- 3-4 lemon cut in half length way, insides all carved out so they are just little rind bowls
- plastic cups or muffin trays
- 2 packages of jello, try a yellow/orange one and an green one
- Make the jello according to the recipe (you can use your favorite alcohol instead of water)
- Set each rind in either the top of a cup, or in the top of your muffin trays so they don’t fall over.
- Fill the lemon rinds with the yellow/orange jello and fill the green Jello.
- Let the jello set in the rinds according to the jello recipe, and then slice each half in half again or until they reach the desired slice size.