This homemade gingerbread latte recipe is spicy and sweet and oh-so delicious!
- ok. 4 teaspoons Jacobs Krönung coffee
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of hot milk
- whipped cream
- 4 gingerbread cookies with chocolate
- Brew a cup of coffee.
- Crush ginger biscuits and place in bottom of two serving glasses.
- Drizzle with brewed coffee, and then cover with a layer of whipped cream.
- Mix coffee with hot milk.
- Pour a cup of coffee with milk gently and then put a layer of whipped cream.
- Decorate with crushed gingerbread.