- 2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 100 g melted butter
- desiccated coconut
- vanilia cream or whipped cream
- jelly belly Strawberry Cheescake
- Mix dry and wet ingredients separately, then stir just until combined.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake papers , fill each cup 2/3 full with batter and add the choco balls.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of one of the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Decorate: spoon 1 heaping teaspoonful whipped cream on center of each cupcake and immerse in the desiccated coconut. To make ears, cut each large marshmallow crosswise into 3 pieces with kitchen scissors. Using scissors, cut through center of each marshmallow piece to within 1/4 inch of edge. Separate to look like bunny ears. Use jelly belly decorations and sprinkles to make eyes, nose and whiskers as shown.