Salty-sweet, crunchy, and spicy if you wish, baked sweet potato fries are my favorite new snack.
- sweet potatoes (one per person)
- olive oil
- freshly ground salt, pepper. Sesame or spicy is great as well.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment. In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes with just enough oil to coat. Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper or paprika or sesame.