- 2 buns
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Place the spinach in a deep pan or in the skillet. Add a little water, 1/4 cup should do it. Using medium heat, cook the spinach just until wilted, about 3-4 mins.
- Place spinach in a bowl. Add egg, fetta, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Cut the top of the bun using a sharp knife and make a small hole in between.
- Fill each bun with spinach mixture.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until it’s well set.