- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 4 eggs
- 6 bacon strips
- salt, papper
- Thaw the puff pastry dough according to the package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to about a 6 x 10 square. Place the pastry on the greased baking sheet.
- Lay the bacon on top of the pastry.
- Crack the eggs onto the tart.
- Bake the tart for about 15-20 minutes or until the egg whites are set and the yolks are still soft.
- Serve immediately.