RECIPE adapted from PastryAffair
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 200 ml milk
- 3 tablespoons water, cold
- 3 teaspoon unflavored powdered gelatin
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch of cardamon
- pomegranate seeds
- Combine the cream, milk in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer, cover, and remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water. Let bloom for five minutes.
- Add the honey, vanilla and cardamom to the cream and milk mixture and return to medium heat. Add the bloomed gelatin.
- Stir and cook until the gelatin and honey have completely dissolved, but do not let the mixture boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Pour the cream into the prepared glasses or ramekins and refrigerate the panna cotta for two to three hours, until the tops are set before adding the pomegranate seeds.