- 100g chicken breasts
- 50g rice
- tablespoon fresh ginger root (peeled and grated)
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon almonds peel
- Place chicken breasts in a plastic baggie. Peel the zest off the orange in small strips and add to the bag with the chicken. Whisk in the orange juice, grated ginger, olive oil, salt, pepper, and honey.
- Seal and use your hands to massage into the chicken. Place in fridge and let marinade at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook: Add chicken to pan and stir fry until brown on all sides, about 5-10 mins.
- Serving with white rice.