- 6-8 wooden skewers
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 fresh cucumber
- 30g gouda cheese
- Preheat oven to 250C.
- Soak skewers in water.
- In a large bowl, stir yogurt with curry paste and salt.
- Cut chicken lengthwise into 1-cm thick strips.Toss with sauce to coat. Let chicken marinate for 10 to 15 minutes or up to 1 day, refrigerated.
- Thread 1 strip of chicken onto each skewer.
- Brush oven grill pan (i used Ballarini – it’s a excellent product and i’m absolutely recommend it!)
well with oil. Add skewers to grill. Cook, flipping as needed, until chicken is cooked all the way through but still juicy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve chicken skewers with salad: garnish with cucumber and cheese cut into small cubes and arugula leaves.
- Drizzle with yogurt sauce with mustard (1:1)