This dish did a great job balancing the acidity of the pickled herring with the caramelized pears.
- 2 pears
- 200g herrings
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/2 glass pickled cucumbers water
- Soak the herrings in cold water or milk after few hours and drain on a few layers of paper towels.
- Cut them into five cm pieces and arrange in a ceramic dish or glass jar, add pickled cucumber water.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add peeled and sliced into quarters pears.
- Stir-fry until golden brown.
- Set aside and add liquid honey.
- Place pears on a plate and cover pieces of fish.