- 100g spaghetti
- 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 5 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 50 ml white wine
- 10 green olives
- 6 basil leaves
- 3 thyme springs
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- olive oil
- some salt and pepper
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water following packet directions until al dente.
- Reserve about 100ml of cooking water. Drain spaghetti and keep them warm.
- In the meantime, Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add chili and sun dried tomatoes. Cook for a couple of minutes, then add olives, season with salt and pepper and add white wine. Cook on medium heat until alcohol evaporates.
- Add pasta water and cook for a few more minutes until the sauce reduces a bit.
- Add fresh herbs, walnuts and drained spaghetti.