This one features plump, juicy, ripe peaches that are warmed and caramelized on the grill.
They pair up with almonds, ricotta cheese, and rucola and it’s all tied together with a honey & balsamic reduction.
RECIPE (adaptet from here)
- grilled peaches,cut in half
- ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- pinch of sea salt and ground black pepper
- In a small saucepan, heat the honey, balsamic vinegar, black pepper and salt over medium heat. Stir to dissolve the honey and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is slightly thickened and syrupy, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and let the honey balsamic syrup cool a bit – it will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Place the peaches on the grill, cut side down. Close the lid so that the upper grates are hovering just above the peaches or just very lightly touching them. Grill the peaches until they are softened and grill marks appear, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange the peaches cut side up over a bed of rucola on a serving platter. Top with almonds or toasted pecans and ricotta cheese and drizzle with honey balsamic syrup.