Ginger Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 4 fillets of salmon,
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Ginger Lime Vinaigrette
- Mix together lemon juice, ginger, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Mix together white and black sesame seeds and spread evenly on a plate. Brush each piece of salmon with thin layer of wasabi and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll in the sesame seeds and coat evenly.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and when hot, gently place the pieces of salmon into the pan. Cook salmon for 1 minute. Turn and repeat cooking each of the 3 remaining sides for 1 minute. Lower the heat if the sesame seeds are browning too quickly.
- Plate salmon and drizzle with Ginger Lemon Vinaigrette. Serve.