You can find more inspiration for recipes like this by finding culinary classes from this resource.
- crushed nuts
- wood skewers or ice cream sticks
- Cover a tray with wax paper. Wash and dry apples. Insert a stick into the stem end of each apple.
- Put chocolate to melt: microwave with 1-2 tablespoon milk on medium heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Don’t overheat! The chocolate is ready when it’s completely melted and smooth. (You can use a double boiler to melt the chocolate if you prefer.)
- Dip apples into chocolate, twirl to remove excess chocolate.
- Dress up chocolate apples with special toppings. Some great ideas for toppings are: crushed nuts, coconuts, sprinkles, mini M&M’s, or crushed candy canes.