- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Nutella
- Whisk together butter, milk and egg in a bowl. In another bowl mix flour with sugar, baking powder and then stir just until combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or large nonstick skillet.
- Cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry and cooked; turn and cook other side.
- Place bear pancakes on plate. Use Nutella to draw face details and serve immediately.